Daily Magick

living the magickal life

Dream Spell

I've heard it said that a witch without dreams is... well, I don't really remember the rest of the saying but really, never remembering your dreams just sucks. So tonight I'm going to try a dream spell to see if I can bring back some memories of that magickal world on the other side.


To call forth more vivid and memorable dreams, I'm enchanting a silver ring that has a very large round rainbow moonstone. This has long been one of my favorite gems, and perfect for this purpose. A stone of feminine mystery, it is strongly reminiscent of the full moon. I consider it the main stone representing Goddess power.

If I were using quartz, I might take the time to "charge" the stone for my purpose. I don't feel that's necessary with moonstone. Instead I will put the ring on and make a wish for dreams after I slip between the covers.

Sweet dreams to all.

Image courtesy of sarawestermark on Flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment