Daily Magick

living the magickal life

Workplace Peace Spell

We're in the home stretch of busy season in my industry, and this week I expect to be tense. I've decided to charge an amethyst cluster for peace and harmony. I'll put it on my work altar, which is a special shelf at work where I keep some unobtrusive spiritual objects.

I have a couple of these amethyst clusters. They're not high quality. They were the first crystals I ever bought, at a kiosk in a crappy small-town mall. I remember the guy was selling these big chunks for $1 each - just the right price for a ten-year-old. Of course, this was long before I knew anything of witchcraft. All I knew was that they were sparkly and seemed a lot more valuable than what was being charged.

So I'll take one of these clusters, light a white candle, and charge the stone with peaceful energies. Breathe deeply, speak softly, stay centered, be at peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment