Daily Magick

living the magickal life

Index of Spells & Results

Here's an index of the spells so far, with a quick description and results as they occur. It's updated periodically.

Anti-Procrastination Spell (to end procrastination, obviously): I got done everything I needed to do.

Anti-Theft Spell (to protect items)

Commitment Spell (to seal a promise): Well, I'm still here, right?

Dream Spell: This one definitely worked, although I still have trouble remembering the dreams. I think if I do it repeatedly the effect will get stronger.

Money Spell With AzureGreen Candle

Motivation Spell (to get things unstuck): Quite happy with this one. I felt pushed to get several things done (and did). It seems to be most effective while the candle is actually still burning. Perhaps there is something to those "Reiki energy candles."

Parsley Menstrual Tea

Spell for the Protection of Trees (to stop the locals from cutting down so many trees): Massive fail. In fact, I came home the other day to find that not only had the trees in question been cut down, but they were cut down when the arborists came a week early. At least I salvaged some branches to make wands. There is one tree left of those I wanted most to protect, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens there. Good thing I'm a nice person, though, because otherwise those responsible for this nonsense would be going some sans genitalia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment