Daily Magick

living the magickal life

A Little Introduction

I'll jump right in and quickly answer some questions I know I will get.

• I consider myself a solitary eclectic Witch - not a Wiccan. I've been on this path in one form or another for over a decade.

• I believe in the idea behind the Threefold Law. I also believe that sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I don't attack people, but I'm not afraid of "gray" magick and the occasional manipulative spell. I simply understand and accept the consequences of my actions.

• My magickal interests include crystals and candle magick.

• I believe in a Goddess and a God who are present in the world. I believe, obviously, in magick as a tool for self-fulfillment. I believe all faiths have something to offer, and no faith carries the whole truth.

• I stress acknowledging the difference between beliefs and knowledge.  In this sense the only valid position on matters of God/religion is agnosticism. An agnostic is the only kind of person who can speak from a place of pure certainty and knowledge. You must be able to say, "I don't know, but I do believe..." Otherwise you are lying to yourself and mocking logic. I am an agnostic theist; in other words, I have strong beliefs but I admit that when it comes down to it, I don't know. (Nor do you, or anyone else.)

• I am female, live in the U.S., and work in the public sector. I am straight, single and in my mid-30's. I love reading, computers, animals, and I'm an artist. In my spare time (ha!) I can be found wandering aimlessly, surfing the web, shopping, and lusting shamelessly after Hugh Laurie. I mean, seriously: comedian, actor, director, musician, author... is there anything that man can't do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment