Daily Magick

living the magickal life

Motivation Spell

I am in need of some serious motivation! This spell is nothing spectacular, just a stone and a candle. The stone I am using is red aventurine, a material I've not worked with before. This stone is a red-brown variety of quartz. According to The Book of Stones, it is good for "helping those with low vitality with getting things done." In the past I've used ruby or zincite for energy with success, but the book opened to the red aventurine page and I'm not one to ignore serendipity.

The candle is Crystal Journey Candles' "Motivation." Its color very nearly matches that of the stone. The scent includes sunflower, myrrh, and frankincense, and is absolutely divine. I bought it at a store in my college town, the very store where I bought my first spell candles and supplies all those years ago. Inhaling this scent transports me directly back to the utter fascination and innocent wonder of being a new witch. It's going into a red candle holder. I'll put that and the stone on my copper pentacle and we'll see what comes of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment