Daily Magick

living the magickal life

Money Spell With AzureGreen Candle

AzureGreen is one of my favorite supply companies. This being the last day I have off before the next full moon, I wanted to test out their Prosperity Ritual Candle. The owner of the shop where I bought it swears by these things. I realize there's a bias there, but if you saw this shop you'd understand my confidence in this opinion. The place probably has $5 million in inventory. It's like the Wal-Mart of occult stores, at least in terms how how much they carry and the amount of business they do. And it's 100% bricks-and mortar... no online sales.

Anyway, I wanted to burn this candle today since it's an 8" taper and those can take a while to burn down. It's a nice candle, a rich (ha!) dark green inscribed with Theban script and pleasantly scented with whatever they used to anoint it. Of course, I will follow the instructions on the site:
Before you light the candle for the first time, focus your will entirely upon it, visualizing your intended bounty being woven in and all around the candle. Let your mind fill with an awareness of the candle flame as a beacon, calling money and success to your door. As the candle burns down to its base, keep your thoughts set upon the positive manifestations of attaining this new found wealth and glory. You may choose to let the candle burn down completely at one time as it releases your ritually strengthened thoughts into the universe, or you can light and concentrate upon the candle 3 days in a row, making sure to snuff the candle at the end of each session, rather than blowing it out.
 Well, I sure could use some dough, so let's see what comes of it!

4 comments:

this is very nice tips on money spell and in fact i want to link your blog to black magic love spell if you don't mind

 

Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;
(agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on (+2348104102662).

 

thanks to mother sunlight daughter of jai mata durga. 11yrs
in marriage no child my husband was frustrated and put the
blame on me then he started going out with ladies. there is
nothing i have not do to stop this but i ended up been divorced.
i am 34yrs old and and can't get married again and as my husband
i love him so very much that i can't love another, so ever since
then i been trying all i could to get him back but all works were
all in vain and i have contacted so many spell casters many of them
some ended up telling me i am under a curse i should sleep at the bury
ground by 12;00am and when i refuse in exchange because they knew i can't
do that they told me i have spoilt the spell i have been like that but
thanks to sunlight truthful and compassionate i saw a comment by vicky
first how she got her pregnant by her powers and just a month ago brought
back her husband that was when i contacted with my whole story and she did
not fail first she put a charm on my husband. he just called me and told
me all the things he use to tell me long time ago when we first met and then
he pleaded that he was sorry. we settled that sameday then i quickly mail
goddess sunlight." the situation and she told me that i must sleep with him
and i did' so told her everything then she told me blessed your case has been
solved. today make it three weeks i am pregnant and i am living happily with
my husband ever since sunlight brought he back she also change him now he don't
get drunk, don't smoke weed anymore he stopped telling lies and stopped cheating
on our marriage i am so happy to share this that if anyone on this blog need
solutions anything help at all sunlight is the answer and her
email is sunlightspell@gmail.com thanks mother sunlight for what you did for me
i am ver greatful thanks ma'am.

 

It always give me Joy when i see Dr.Eziza details on the internet because it is through those details that i was able to get my lover back within 48 hours, One good thing about Dr.Eziza is that his job are 100 percent guarantee. When my lover left my house and told me she is done with me i plead and plead but i couldn't get him back i even went extra miles in buying him expensive gifts but he still refused to come back to me but today through the help of Dr.Eziza my lover is back to me and he is ready to spend his life with me. I want to tell people that there is no need to pass through stress and pains in their relationship when you have the solution at Dr.Eziza temple whose contact details are: ezizaspellhome@gmail.com or for quick solution to your relationship stress

 

Post a Comment